It has been just over three weeks now since our boy came into this world. So, I’ve been a parent to a child for three weeks. I’m just as shocked as everyone else. Here are some things that have been on my mind, that I’ve realized, and appreciate:
- Our God is an awesome God.
- Being a parent to a child is one of His most precious blessings.
- I have no idea what I’m doing.
- Rachel is a wonderful mother.
- I’m even more thankful for my parents.
Behold, children are a gift of the Lord, The fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one’s youth.